Tuesday, October 18, 2011

by His grace

ran a 5k in 30mins without preparation? I'll take it!
By the grace of God I was able to run the whole 5k on Saturday, October 15th...without hardly training. To run for the many people who has fought/is fighting against breast cancer. It was a wonderful experience & He showed that to me.

I would also like to ask you all to pray for this lady that came into the pharmacy. Her name is Tammy. She was recently told that she is not cancer free & she does not have any family here. It breaks my heart to hear this while she was balling her eyes out & all I can do is tell her I will pray for her. Please just give her the strength and courage as she is going through this alone.

Everything this past weekend has been an eye opening for me. I also had Big/Little revealing (it's sorority related) & I learned that I can be very creative/crafty! I made these for my sorority family & one of my sister actually offer to buy one from me. An idea came...I can make and sell these & with the profits I can donate it to Make a Wish Foundation and the Sunflower Mission. Two of the many MANY organizations that I love to donate my time and money. I love how God knew & pointed me in this directions.

made this for my Phi Lamb fam

made this for my little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment