Monday, June 27, 2011

That was then...this is now.

It really is true...your sisters are your best friends. I can't imagine my life without these two. Sisters do fight and bicker but blood is thicker than water...forgive and forget. I remember when I was little my younger sister (in the middle) and I could not be put in the same room. We fight constantly and I don't even recall why but now, we text each other almost every day! Funny how things play out. My younger sister's graduation party just brought back memories. I can't believe she is about to embark on this new journey as a college student. My older sister (left side) looks like she is ready for a new chapter in her life also. She'll be done with college and I have an inkling she will want to start a family? (hopefully far far FAR in the future). I'm so blessed to have two amazing sisters, both beautiful inside and out.
Look at "little one" getting her sorority pose in check. (Bleeding the Crimson & Cream...Boomer Sooner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment